Thursday, January 8, 2009


So today has been a horrible day for me. I had been feeling sickly the last few days and when I woke up this morning I couldn't breathe and my throat was killing me. So I have been doping myself up all day with meds and wearing a mask when im around Landon. Which means that I can't breathe even more when I'm wearing that horrible thing. Jonathan tried to let me sleep in this morning since I wasn't feeling very good and like always that didn't get to happen. I just wish that for one day Jonathan could console him and I don't have to get up from what I'm doing to quiet him down. Partly my fault for Landon acting this way, but its really starting to bite me in my rear now. Thankfully Landon and I laid down around 3pm and he was able to take a nap by himself with no help from mommy or daddy. Unfortunately, when I woke up from our nap I woke up with a migraine from....well you know where. And as soon as I get up, I get asked "Whats for Dinner" My reply was...Whatever you fix! So Jonathan is now in there cooking what I laid out for dinner.

On another good note.....After 3weeks of Jonathan not working he is leaving for Missouri on Tuesday for Orientation with Sitton Company. With this company comes steady pay, family insurance and job security. The other company he was with was so unreliable and hardly ever had any work for him and his vehicle he drove was so unreliable that we never knew if he was going to make it to where he went. I am just ready for us to lead normal lives again. I am so tired of wondering WHEN? HOW? or WHERE? the money was going to come for us to pay the bills. Well I'm hoping that Landon goes to bed again at 8:30 because mommy will be following very close behind him. Well I spoke to soon about having a quiet baby... he is pouting now which will lead to a full blown cry if not tended to right away.

3 comments:

Penny1215 said...

Bless your heart, I'm having those same struggles. I'm pretty sure God is going to have to pay my electric bill this month cause I'm pretty sure we are not going to have the money!! Avi is starting to sleep a little better though. Just all of a sudden she decided to sleep almost through the night (longer periods of time anyway) and she is actually taking a nap now. Granted it's like at 4:00 which then keeps her from going to sleep until around 11:00. Anyways, just letting you know that your not alone!

Penny1215 said...

How is the little girl Payton doing? Any new news? Still praying!!

MrsHonea said...

Honey, you need to learn what all us mothers eventually have to do (and stink at, at first) and that's allowing Jonathan to take care of Landon. He will undoubtedly not do it at all like you do and it may take awhile for both he and Landon to get used to it, but it's best for the good of the whole family. I hope you get to feeling better very soon!