Monday, January 12, 2009

Lonely oh so Lonely!


Well Jonathan has only been gone less than 24hours and I miss him more than any other time he has been out on the road. I'm not sure why this is different than any other time with him being gone but it is. With this company comes changes. He is no longer able to say when he goes home and how long he is going to stay. With his other company he was able to say when and how long he would be home and now it looks to be close to a month before he comes home. I'm not particularly worried about me during this time because I know we will be able to just pick up right where we left off, im more worried about Landon and Jonathan's relationship. Landon is getting older and starting to recognize familiar faces. Now this company does have so many more incentives than the other company Jonathan was working for. With the other company taxes were not taken out he had to pay for his own fuel and the people he encountered along the way were some of the rudest people. With this company comes more pay, fuel is paid for and the biggest one of all FAMILY INSURANCE! As many of you know our lives have been anything but normal the last few years and we are hoping that with Jonathan's new job things start getting back to normal. On another note, I went to the Doctor for my yearly check-up. While there I discussed with my doctor about getting my tubes tied. I don't even think he thought about. He told me that he really preferred not to and he gave me information about another procedure that last for 5years and if after that time we still wanted to go that route he would. So within the next few weeks I will be going in to have that done. Growing up, I wanted to be that one who pop kid after kid out but now after everything it took to have Landon and everything Landon has been through I am just blessed to have the great child I have. Well enough ramblings. It's time to get Landon ready for bed, and then its my turn!

1 comment:

Laura (speaking for everyone!) said...

With Jon Jon's job, also comes some security for you!~ As for the kids, I'll be the one (obviously) that keeps popping them out! But, you are an awesome Aunt- so, just spoil LBH and be the best aunt Daney you can be and are! You can always come visit me !