Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Been Awhile

So its been a few days since I've last updated. There really isnt much to update for right now. Jonathan is on the road and will probably be home within a week or so. Most nights its ok, but some nights I get pretty freaked out at night. Landon is still doing good off his oxygen but we talked to the Lung Doctor today and they want us to put it back on him till they can see and re-evaulate him. That is fine and all and I don't want Landon to take any steps backward but I know he is doing so well without it and its just frustrating because I just don't want the doctors thinking his sicker than he really is. They always seem to make things worse than they really are and im just afraid they will think that he isn't doing as well as good as he really is. I know Landon more than anyone else and know when it he requiring more assistance. He is still hooked up the monitor so that he doesnt get into a situation that could get worse. Oh well I guess I will just do as the Doctors say since they are the ones with the degree and we will see them next Friday. Hopefully they will see just how strong my little guy is and will send us home free and clear of O2.

No comments: