Friday, January 9, 2009

First time with a babysitter

So today Candace who is going to be our babysitter for next Wednesday came over to learn the ropes of what she will need to do with Landon. I hope she didn't freak out when she left. Honestly I don't think she should have any problems with him, the only issue she will probably have is Landon knowing his momma is not here and cries the whole time. I'm pretty sure I freaked her out when I told her to bring clothes to change into for when she got here and another pair of clothes for any accidents. I think she thought I was crazy, but then I proceeded to tell her that I make my spray herself down with Lysol before she gets close to him. I'm sure I will be a nervous wreck come Wednesday that I will probably not even be able to enjoy the Wizard of Oz with Laura and Tatum. Although I am extremely excited to go see this with them since it will probably be the last time we really get to hang out with each other since Laura is going on bedrest the next day. Well over the next few days pray that I say sane and actually make it out the door Wednesday to enjoy time with my sister and niece.



1 comment:

Penny1215 said...

It's hard to leave them. I still have a hard time leaving. I feel guilty even though I know I shouldn't. Then I worry the entire time. For your sanity's sake though you do need to get out and have a bit of you time however you spend it.