Sunday, January 18, 2009

The results are in......

Well Landon did a whole lot better than his stinking mother last night. He slept from about 8:45pm to around 2am and that's when he woke up ready for a bottle. He went right back to sleep after his bottle and more than likely would have stayed in there the rest of the night but.......You see Landon's bedroom door does not latch and you can just easily push it open.(Don't ask me why we are trying to get in touch with Landlady to fix) Well We have just recently inherited my grandfathers cat who also thinks that Landon's crib is also his bed. We have tried everything to keep his door closed to placing his oxygen in front of the door to placing something behind it to keep it closed. All those are fine ideas, but freaked me out knowing that if something were to happen and i needed to get there right away I would have to move all this stuff instead of just opening the door and going in. And then there's the cat. I'm afraid if I find him in the bed with Landon that he may go flying out the door and this cat would never survive outside. So it looks like until we can get the door to Landon's room fixed he will remain with me in our bedroom. Oh im such a wussy momma!

4 comments:

Penny1215 said...

Me too girl... me too!!!

Paige Barnes said...

So glad he slept good in his room. And you are not a wuss!

God, I pray for your strength and wisdom over Dana as she takes care of little Landon. Thank you for the blessing of his sweet life and for the precious mom he has. May you bless them richly.

Laura (speaking for everyone!) said...

I say, shut the cat up in the bathroom with the litter box til you can get the door fixed.
I would have likely killed the cat too if I were to find him in the bed with my babies!

The Snyder's said...

WOW!! Dana I am so proud of you and Landon.. Look at the accomplishments you and him are making..
And I agree with Laura about locking the cat up in the bathroom for now till the door gets fixed. Of course cats and me don't get along cause of my allergies!! lol.. I wander sometimes am i ever going to find a dog that I can handle?lol....
You are not being a wussy mom.. You and Landon have been through alot together and I think it is only human to be cautious.
Well I pray that the accomplishments continue and there is wonderful reports from the doctors.
Have a blessed Week.