Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mine and Landon's Apt

So over the last couple of days I have been having alot of lower left quadrant pain and today I finally decided to call Dr just to be on the safe side. Well come to find out the pain is being caused from a cyst on my cervix and a cyst on my left ovary. There is really nothing medically they can do to fix this, but they did put me on BC to try and shrink them. If this doesn't work then they will go in and drain them. With having Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome I am always going to be high risk for getting cysts but this is the first time I have ever really been able to feel the effects of having them. On to Landon. We go Friday to both the Lung Dr and the Cardiologist. I am both nervous and excited about this apt. Excited because Landon is doing so well and I can't wait for the Dr's to see just how well he is doing and nervous because we go for an Echo and this will determine whether or not we can come off our oxygen completely or if we will have to go onto further treatment for the issues we have with our heart.

On another note, im sure most of you have read Laura's blog and know that these next few weeks are going to be an emotional rollercoaster for our family. Our family really needs a break for once. Conner needs to stay cooking and one of us really needs to experience what its like to have a full term baby. I have been there through both the NICU experiences with Tatum and JD and then my own NICU experience. But with Conner, if he decides to come early, im not sure what im going to do because I wont be able to be there for Conner, Laura and Jeremy like I was with Tatum and JD. So keep us in your prayers over the next few days and the next few weeks.

No comments: