Monday, March 16, 2009

Cardiology Apt

Well we made that long unpleasant trip to Nashville to the Cardiologist today. My nerves were so shot last night and this morning that I couldn't sleep and ended up being overly tired once we finally got home. Thankfully this appointment was anything but disappointing. Dr. Doyle was highly impressed with Landon and said he really couldn't hear what he saw on the Echo. So the plan for now is to follow up with them in a year and repeat the echo and if the PDA is still there then we will discuss medical options. He then proceeded to tell me that this did not mean surgery and that it can be treated other ways. The Dr. then proceeded to ask why Landon was still on his O2. I told him my thoughts about it and he was like if you feel comfortable with him off of it then let him stay off of it. We will see how tonight goes without it on if that stays the case or not. Other than that our little guy is now up to 17lbs 12oz and 26in long. He is such a little porker!


On another note, just s a few people to keep in your prayers. Laura of course! She has officially beat both her and mine record for the longest time being pregnancy. Nikki and Payton. Payton is doing good, she is still having her days but she is getting stronger. Mollie and her pregnancy, Tiffany and her medical appointments.

2 comments:

Penny1215 said...

My gracious Dana....he weighs as much as Avi does and she is fixing to be a year old!! That's fantastic. My Avi is a little petite thing though. Bless her heart she is a pretty little bit. I'm not a proud Mama at all am I? He he okay I'll stop now...glad you got such good news!!

Yours Mine And Ours! said...

You are feeding that big boy good mommy! I am so happy he is doing so well!