Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Big Day is Close!

So its hard to believe that in just 4 days my little sweet baby boy will be 1! It just seems like yesterday I was doing everything I could to keep him in just alittle longer and praying for just one more day. I also think about everything that Landon has been through and just can't believe how it doesn't seem like it every happened. We are planning such a massive Birthday Party for this Saturday which is his actually birthday so we are looking forward to Sat.

Landon's having a horse themed party that is going to be the talk of the neighborhood im afraid. There were close to 150 ppl invited and while I know most of them won't show, just the thought of that number makes me laugh now. We are also going Friday for our 1year pictures with MacBrown. I am so excited about these because I know he is going to be so cute now that we are where we can do more poses. It used to be that they could only sit him propped up because he couldn't on his own. We are also going to do some new family pictures in one of the outdoor settings. I will be sure to post an updated blog after Saturday with pictures and the excitement that went on during the day.

2 comments:

MrsHonea said...

150 guests?! wow!
Happy Birthday to Landon...and I'm actually hoping for your sake Dana that not nearly that many show up...cuz really...how you gonna top that down the road when the boy will actually remember his birthdays! LOL :0)

just messing w/ ya! Have fun; can't wait to see the pics!

Ross Family said...

I hope Landon has a wonderful first birthday. These babies are growing too fast. Can't wait to see his pictures.