Friday, July 17, 2009

Work Update

So we are closing in on the 2nd month of my new job and while I can say I love being back at work. I do still hate leaving Landon everyday from 7:30 to 5:00 everyday. Thankfully if something evercomes up and I'm needing to take him with me, work is pretty cool about me taking him there. We are quickly approaching our 1st Birthday in just 3 short weeks and I just can't believe that its already been a year. I am amazed at how well he is doing after everything that his sweet little boy has went through the past year. He is slowly starting to catch back up physcially and developmentally. We are now rolling all over the place and starting to pull up on things as well. He jabbers non-stop and I can't wait to figure out what he is really saying. We are hurriedly planning his birthday party and I can't wait because it is going to be so much fun!.

We are also currently planning the 1st Annual Ronald McDonald House Dinner. This year we are fixing lasagna, bread, salad, drinks and I plan on having Birthday Cake for dessert. We are getting excited about this event since the Ronald McDonald House was our home away from home on two seperate occasions.

As for me, I had surgery today to remove some cancerous cells from my cervix. I should know sometime next week if they got it all and if we will need to go any further with treatment. I am praying that they got it completely and no other treatment will be needed. As for now I will try to get too behind on blogging.

No comments: