Saturday, April 11, 2009

Quick Update


Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Not too much going on in the household these days. Landon is doing very well. We just can't seem to get rid of that nasty cough but I have been reassured by the pediatrician that he is fine and that he is just going to be a wheezy kid till he out grows the trachmalcia. We went to the Pulmonologist on Friday and even though he hasn't been wearing his oxygen for quite sometime now the Dr has officially discontinued the use of oxygen at home. He asked us to keep all the equipement till our next apt in May just to make sure he doesn't get into any trouble. That is fine with us, we are just so glad that we are finally back to where we can go without it now. Other than that Landon is just trucking along. Current weight is 18lbs 9oz and 26 1/2 in long.

I got the results from my biopsy and unfortunately it didn't come back as they wanted it so I will be going in May to have surgery. The reason we are waiting till May is so that I can have insurance and won't have to pay out of pocket for it. I am so frustrated with this news because I had finally gotten to where I wanted to have more kids and with this new development its not looking very promising.

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter. We are so excited about Landon's first Easter. Will post pictures tomorrow on facebook of Easter.

2 comments:

Yours Mine And Ours! said...

I am so happy to hear that they have discontinued the O2 at home. I cant wait for that day! I hope everything goes well with the surgery. We will be praying for ya!

MrsHonea said...

I'm sorry to hear that you have to have surgery. If you are meant to have more kids, it will happen. God will let you know. Take care! Landon is such a big boy! ;)